[NFB-Idaho] 508 tester position

Laine Amoureux laine.amoureux at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 22:36:10 UTC 2024

Hi again all,
it is great to see the interest in the 508 tester position!
I did not realize that when the system has received 100 applications the
listing automatically closes.
Even if I had been aware I wouldn't have expected so much interest in under
36 hours! :)
The careers.boozallen.com link is no longer working because 100
applications have been received. If it reopens I can repost here, assuming
I am notified.

Also, I did not realize my signature does not push through when sending to
the list. if you would like to get in touch feel free to send me an email
directly laine.amoureux at gmail.com or call/text/WahtsApp 208-407-9543