[NFB-Idaho] NFB of Idaho 2024 convention

streeter.sandy at gmail.com streeter.sandy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 01:25:00 UTC 2024

Hi all!  It's just 7 weeks till we come together again at state convention.
The agenda will be packed with lots of interesting topics and speakers.  You
can't miss it!!

Our national rep is Norma Crosby, President of the Texas affiliate and our
national treasurer. Her husband Glenn with be coming with her and he happens
to be the President of our national seniors division.

Make your room reservations now!

March 21, 22, and 23.

The Best Western Inn and Convention Center

800 N Overland Ave; Burley, Idaho

Phone 208-678-3501

Room rates are $99 plus tax per night.

Help us make this the best ever convention!

Sandy Streeter

Convention planning committee, chair