[NFB-Idaho] Audio description

Ramona W walhoframona at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 23:34:57 UTC 2024

Colleen, I have had the same experience at Edwards theater.  I seldom
go, but I have never had a headset that works.  They do not seem to be
aware of the problem.  Last time I was there I was with a group that was
in a hurry to leave after the show.  I knew I should discuss it with
somebody, but did not get it done.  I believe they are owned b by
Fandango, so the problem may be bigger than Edwards.  Someone who goes
regularly should investigate. They may have to supply their own
headphones, but I don't really know.

Best,

Ramona