[NFB-Idaho] Idaho's Blind youtube channel

Colleen McFadden cllnmcfddn at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 18:13:45 UTC 2024

In the last 2 weeks we have had over 30,000 views of our videos on the
Idaho's Blind youtube channel.  Can you guess which video from the list
below had the most views?  Check it out by following the links below.

One Woman's Journey to Greatness Despite Her Blindness
https://youtu.be/FSByfc3hKaY?si=Rdw6uf5twNQYZaqP
Meet Denise, a Blind Lawyer on the Board of Governors for the American Bar
Association
https://youtu.be/-mFRzjMzIJM?si=BaX8apXamhHIMUmn
Cookies & Convention, What is it Like Growing Up With a Blind Mom?
https://youtu.be/X--xShqCWUE?si=TSGuvCyq7QttS0Oz
Dr. jacobus tenbroek, The Parliament of Man ~The Federation of the World
1964 Phoenix
https://youtu.be/X--xShqCWUE?si=TSGuvCyq7QttS0Oz
Medical Device Non Visual Accessibility Act HR4853
https://youtu.be/pFWWOkdkJFc?si=VynsOf8jgX_TjA2q
Mark Riccobono Shares How Blind Teens Benefit from Being Part of the NFB
https://youtu.be/VOnUeTqaoOE?si=cUdQVyiO9XcJu0jG
The Magic of Banyan Trees: A Blind Woman's Exploration of Hawaii's Natural
Wonders
https://youtu.be/1BX328WKotc?si=R5SCPxHzp8vD1Y0M
How Does This Blind Lady Crosses Snowy Street With Her Hesitant Guide Dog?
https://youtube.com/shorts/c5QUEe1oh3U?si=Ll1s9n-Jf58T-Ld-
What Happens When This Blind Lady Discovers a Banana Tree on Maui in Hawaii
https://youtube.com/shorts/XV2JJXVvnXA?si=9mt-3UZPPPFJOmxf
How Does a Guide Dog for the Blind Find an Elevator Anyway?
https://youtube.com/shorts/2NVzAloZdFQ?si=tkuOHmd0-EqhE1H5
Guess the Secret Word That This Guide Dog Needs to Hear to Find the Door
for This Blind Lady
https://youtube.com/shorts/the_WFj1N3Y?si=Gr1VG-oJUObcVteo
Discover How a Blind Person Can Easily Find Their Hotel Room Without Asking
for Assistance
https://youtube.com/shorts/OKJPJWZ3NUE?si=t-vyWs_VzlCDZkX0
Chris Danielson, Blind and Living the Life I Want
https://youtu.be/7loICVJe-tM?si=xD7b9_EcRysPUEux
Dr. Marc Maurer, Back to Notre Dame 1987 Phoenix
https://youtu.be/BM-5xPvoTTY?si=IrCQhHJvqtPKdrom
Living Blind Living a Full Life
https://youtu.be/CVNXGZcHtoQ?si=9sc3XQNr4iwP0c9Y
Ever See a Blind Person Use an Elevator Without Assistance?
https://youtu.be/YrnM2UzFows?si=Q0dLGfSC4VgdF3VL
NFB President Mark Riccobono's Candid Views About Blind Parents
https://youtu.be/3VsnFD6X25I?si=yh2P3uPSbTHwDrGF

Best,

Colleen