[NFB-Idaho] NFB of Idaho Choir

streeter.sandy at gmail.com streeter.sandy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 15:47:36 UTC 2024

There were only 4 who responded to the request of forming a choir for our
opening ceremonies at the NFBI 2024 convention.

The 4 who responded were:

Emilia Lane, Allison Steven, Ramona Walhof, and Dana Ard.  Someone needs to
take charge and get your performance ready.  I had suggested maybe a
patriotic song and a NFB song. Don't look at me! I'm not a singer or,
musicly inclined.

Lynn Kneip from the Snake River Valley Chapter is interested in playing a
patriotic song.

Others are encouraged to participate in this.

Good luck and I look forward to the performance.

Sandy