[NFB-Idaho] idaho's blind

Ramona W walhoframona at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 16:46:11 UTC 2024

Happy New Year!

Now that we may have time to breathe after Christmas, I hope that
everybody will take a look at all the videos on our youtube channel.
Colleen posted links to several new ones, and we keep adding.  We can be
proud of the variety and the collection should be interesting to those
who know about them and watch.  It is a good time to tell friends,
neighbors and family and suggest that they subscribe.  There are lots
more coming.  I am pretty sure that there are some that are new for all
who have not watched.  I love to find those I know nothing about ahead
of time.  If you have some you have not sent to Kevin, this is a good
time to; do it.  If you have ideas, you can take your own or ask for
help.  We will find a way to shoot them.  We have a lot of people
involved now which is wonderful and makes it fun to watch. We will be
posting many about activities that you do not hear about very often done
by people you will enjoy getting to know.

To find the channel, the best way is to go to youtube.com and search for
Idahosblind.  You may find some window blinds, but if you subscribe, you
can avoid most of that stuff.  On an i-phone, it is easy to find the new
one each day.  Colleen can tell you how to do it on a computer.  If you
need help sending videos to Kevin, he or I can tell you how to do it
without losing quality.

Keep watching so you know what to be proud of!   Keep shooting so your
friends can see you.  You never know what will; take off.  We can make
some guesses, and Kevin can do some things, but you have to see it to
believe it.  The last one to do more than 1000 views is Susan Ford
showing off some Christmas decorations in less than 30 seconds. New
people can learn more about the NFB.  For all of us, this can be fun!
Put a feather in your cap and watch and enjoy.

Cheers,

Ramona