[NFB-Idaho] it's time to request your room for our 2024 state convention March 21-23

pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com pres.nfbidaho at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 16:07:19 UTC 2024

The contract for our convention has been signed and submitted and convention
plans are well underway. The convention is being held at the Best Western
Burley Inn and Convention Center, Burley Idaho. The phone number is 208
678-3501. Let the front desk know that you are booking under the NFB Idaho
room block. The room rate is $99.00 per night plus tax. This rate is
significantly lower than previous conventions. In fact, I don't think we
have had such a good rate since 2018. The hotel is planning on 65 members
for our convention. Our numbers, since the pandemic, have been considerably
lower than this. We had only 49 attendees last year. Let's make it a state
wide goal to boost these numbers.  Let's see who's first to book a room. Let
me know.