[NFB-Idaho] [Nfb-Idaho] it's time to request your room for our 2024 state convention March 21-23

Treasurer NFB of Idaho treasurer at nfbidaho.org
Wed Jan 10 21:25:52 UTC 2024

They did not ask for a credit card from me! What's up with that?
Also, I have not received a confirmation E-mail with my reservation
information.

DON WINIECKI he, him, his
<https://www.mypronouns.org/>Treasurer, National Federation of the Blind of
Idaho
Visit our Facebook
<https://facebook.com/NationalFederationoftheBlindofIdaho/>
Visit our Homepage
<https://www.nfbidaho.org/>Mobile: 208-571-8096
E-mail: treasurer at nfbidaho.org
Donate to NFB-Idaho by clicking this link
<https://checkout.square.site/merchant/MLF2XEFJ1JPQ6/checkout/BNCPD7FGELALTVXRZRDVM7QJ>
!

[image: A gray badge with the text "Security Metrics Certified."]