[NFB-Idaho] Bookclub

Thompson, Joseph (joet@uidaho.edu) joet at uidaho.edu
Sun Jan 14 05:26:05 UTC 2024

Greetings,

Our book selection for February 14 is:
Tom Lake by Anne Patchett.
DB 116555
Narrated by Meryl Streep.

Attention: due to the low turnout for this bookclub I have a short survey to gauge the interest of readers.

1. Is the day and time of Wednesday at 6 PM mountain time and issue? If so, please suggest a better alternative.
2. Can you suggest any books that you would like to read and discuss?
3. Is the book club zoom format unappealing to you?

It would be nice to have more participation.
I find it an enjoyable social hour of fellow federationists getting to know each other a little better.

Thanks,
Joe