[NFB-Idaho] Our first NFB promotional video for our 2024 state convention

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 16:39:48 UTC 2024

This is wonderful, what a great idea!

Steve Cook

You are invited to join us on the 1st and 2nd Friday of each month at 8:00 PM Eastern for audio described movies using the below Zoom platform!

 <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09> https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777