[NFB-Idaho] does anyone use the iPhone app Menus for All?

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 11:16:34 UTC 2024

No, the app is still up and operational! I really enjoy using the app, especially when I travel!

Steve Cook
You are invited to join us on the 1st and 2nd Friday of each month at 8:00 PM Eastern for audio described movies using the below Zoom platform!
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09
Meeting ID: 803 254 3777