[NFB-Idaho] specific topics for Brian Darcy superintendant Idaho school for deaf and blind

Ramona W walhoframona at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 18:10:25 UTC 2024

I don't know that these are topics, but here are some questions I would
like Bryan  to answer

1.  How many blind/vi  kids are there on campus?  How many of them
attend classes at Gooding Public?  What age groups do they fall in?

2.  How many teachers are there in campus program for blind/vi, and how
many in outreach program for the blind?

How many kids in outreach program?  and in various regions?

How many blind kids are learning Braille?

How many blind kids do they work with under kindergarten age? Howmany do
they refer to Health and Welfare?

3.

What programs do the blind kids give on campus?  When are they? Are
people from outside school invited?

4.  Are there more vi kids in outreach program than on campus
proportionately?

5.  Do blind/vi kids take college boards on campus?  at home?  at
ICBVI?  How are their scores?

Best,

Ramona