[NFB-Idaho] Ready for the 2024 NFBI convention?

Kevin Pirnie kpirnie77 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 18:31:05 UTC 2024

Hey Friends,
Thought you may enjoy some of our recent videos focusing on this year's
NFBI state convention.

Live Ambitiously, Idaho's NFB 2024 State Convention March 21st Through 23rd!
https://youtu.be/wO5Dd10wXEk

What Can You Look Forward Too at the Idaho's Blind State Convention March
21st, 22nd, and 23rd, 2024
https://youtu.be/mvjQmQyJhoM

What's New for the 2024 NFB Idaho State Convention Taking Place March 21st,
22nd and 23rd?
https://youtube.com/shorts/BYdxdBspV_8?feature=share

Why a Newly Blind Person might Want to Go to the NFB Idaho Convention March
21st, 22nd, and 23rd
https://youtube.com/shorts/yCS3IIs3ctE?feature=share

You're Invited to the "Live Ambitiously" 2024 NFB Idaho State Convention
March 21st, 22nd and 23rd.
https://youtube.com/shorts/GSE4NLn9OUo?feature=share

This year's NFBI convention will be live streamed on our Idaho's Blind
Youtube channel.

Subscribe to the Idaho's Blind channel here
https://www.nfbidaho.org/subscribe so you will be notified when we go live
at the convention and so that you don't miss any of the new videos being
released daily.

Best,
Kevin