[NFB-Idaho] contest at convention

Ramona W walhoframona at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 18:22:25 UTC 2024

It has been suggested that I announce the contest at this convention on
this list, so I am.  However, there is not much to announce.  Just after
opening session the committee will announce the details of the contest
and an email address where eentries can be sent.  Entries will also be
accepted in Braille and print. Contestants will have just over 24 hours
to submit an entry.  All you need is your thinking cap.  Thus, the
ground should be equal for all.  Those present at the convention and
other NFBI members will be eligible to enter.  I I believe the general
sessions will be streamed, so those listening to the stream will get the
same information at the same time as those present in Burley.  They
will; have to submit entries by email, but the email address will be
announced.

Hopefully, this will add to the fun of convention.  The contest was
inspired by the theme of the convention.  Members of the contest
planning committee are Megan Geisler, Yiska Hugo and Ramona Walhof.  If
this whets your appetite for the contest, then it is a good thing!

See you soon!

Best, Ramona