[NFB-Iowa-Students] Adopt a Family

Kathryn Olsen president.iabs at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 23:01:15 UTC 2017

Hello Federation Family,

Hope your holiday season is off to a great start!

Just wanted to give you a quick update on the adopt a family project that
the Des Moines chapter is organizing. I went out today and purchased some
gifts with the money that has been donated thus far. The spreadsheet is
updated. I have removed some items from the list that aren’t as necessary
as the items that remain on the list. If you are unable to access the list
or would like for me to send you some ideas of what to buy, don’t hesitate
to reach out to me. Thank you so much for your willingness to give during
this holiday season. The family will surely feel so loved and blessed with
your kind donations.

 Thanks all,

Katy Olsen

--
Katy Olsen

President | Iowa Association of Blind Students
Board Member | National Federation of the Blind of Iowa

Cell: 515-783-4522
Email: president.iabs at gmail.com