[NFB-Iowa-Students] You're Invited! IABS January Membership Call--The NFB Scholarship

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 15:25:11 UTC 2021

Good morning, Iowa students!

I hope this message finds you safe and healthy during what has already been an eventful beginning to 2021.
Tomorrow evening, January 11th, the Iowa Association of Blind Students will be hosting our first membership call of the year, and we’d love for anyone interested in earning an NFB scholarship to join us at 7 PM CST. We will have guests ranging from a member of the national scholarship committee to our affiliate president to a recent scholarship recipient. Bring your attention, interest, and any questions you may have surrounding the NFB scholarship process.
You can join us using the link below!
Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/93511785932?pwd=TTI3c2RYY0tMN0h1clZBN2htMk9CZz09 <https://lnks.gd/l/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJidWxsZXRpbl9saW5rX2lkIjoxMDUsInVyaSI6ImJwMjpjbGljayIsImJ1bGxldGluX2lkIjoiMjAyMTAxMDUuMzI4MzgzODEiLCJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL3pvb20udXMvai85MzUxMTc4NTkzMj9wd2Q9VFRJM2MyUllZMHRNTjBoMWNsWkJOMmh0TWs5Q1p6MDkmdXRtX21lZGl1bT1lbWFpbCZ1dG1fc291cmNlPWdvdmRlbGl2ZXJ5In0.50XKf9RgmH_g6-QzE-oX0YKgghxlRg68BOVkXbBQZnw/s/1170316382/br/92679517077-l>
Meeting ID: 935 1178 5932

Passcode: 161379

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,93511785932# US (Chicago)