[Nfb-krafters-korner] More about Scissors

Rovig, Lorraine LRovig at nfb.org
Tue Dec 2 13:24:39 UTC 2008

I think the best ever for cutting blister packs are kitchen shears, the kind that Cutco sells (www.cutco.com).  They come apart for washing, are very heavy duty, and made to cut chicken bones or whatever is in the kitchen--umm, like blister packs! <grin>  I do not want to use them for a lengthy cutting job as the hand does not feel good after that.
Lorraine Rovig