[Nfb-krafters-korner] please help with beading class sign up

Carol Osmar osmarc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 10 15:10:25 UTC 2008

Please help.  I thought I signed up  for the snowflake earring
beading class but I have not received any info from Laurie.  I
emailed her last night but I have not heard back from her.
I know I had her phone number on one of her posts but I must have
trashed that one because I can't find it now.
If it is not too late, I would still like to join the class.
If anyone knows how I can contact her today please let me know.
Thanks.

Carol