[Nfb-krafters-korner] Braille book marks

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] powerst at dcpcepn.nci.nih.gov
Wed Dec 10 16:39:46 UTC 2008

My braille book marks are making a hit as Christmas presents!  I made
them in that multi blue and purple, ocean. The have a cross and jesus in
braille.  I did not use capitalization since these are sighted friends
and I gave them an alphabet card.  The one I gave the card to, was able
to figure out what the book mark said along with what the saying on the
alphabet card said.  The first one, I forgot to give a card to.  I have
one more to give and have an order for another.

Terry

Theresa L. Powers (Terry)
Grants Clerk
Tobacco Control Research Branch