[Nfb-krafters-korner] Soap class rescheduled

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Dec 11 09:08:19 UTC 2008

Hi Folks,

We have rescheduled the Fun with Soap Class.  It will be this  Saturday,
December 13 at 2 pm eastern time.

I would have called everyone up last Saturday about the trouble we had with
the conference cervice, but only 2 folks had sent me their names with phone
numnbers.

I believe it is up to you to send your name, email address and phone  numbers
to the teachers.  A teacher is doing a lot to put a class together  for free
for your enjoyment.  The least you can do is send them your  contact
information in an email.  I would like to know the first and last  names of the
students in a class.  I have gotten emails without any  names  with sign me up!

Be courteous  and send this info to the teachers.

Joyce