[Nfb-krafters-korner] Security and Privacy

Diane dianefilipe at peoplepc.com
Fri Dec 19 16:23:01 UTC 2008

Dear Friends,
I hope y'all remember what time of the year it is, and it doesn't hurt to be
a little extra kind to each other.
None of us know what the other has gone through this year that might be
extra hard to think about; a job loss, a death, the ending of a
relationship, financial troubles, not doing well in school, the loss of a
home, another disability has entered our lives, or just any little thing
that can make us cry on the drop of a dime.

Ever since my brother died, any holiday is hard, not to mention especially
Christmas,  If it were up to me, I wouldn't even put up the tree, but as I
am fortunate enough to live with my Mom, the tree is beautiful!

As I the Treasurer of the Krafters Division, try to keep everything updated,
a rather unfortunate occurrence has happened.  My laptop died, is
un-repairable, and has lead me to start over again from scratch, not only on
school papers, but our Krafters division membership list.  If you do not
want to send me your contact information over the internet, please call me
at 970-576-0376 and leave a message with all of your information.  Please
also include if you paid dues at our first meeting in July in Dallas, or if
you still need to pay the $5 annual dues.  I do not know anyone who has not
had some sort of computer mal-function this year.

So please, let's remember the reason for the season, and know how fortunate
we all are to have the Krafters Division!!!!
Happy Holidays everyone!!!Thank you!
Diane