[Nfb-krafters-korner] word of warning.

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Sat Dec 20 05:29:36 UTC 2008

The circle looms are not hard to use and they are faster than knitting.  You
need to use either two strands of yarn or chunky yarn.  It is not hard to
pull the loops over the posts because you do not wrap the yarn tight.  It
sometimes takes a little practise in the beginning, but the yarn will slide
easily through your hands as you loop around the posts.  I have a stole on
the large circle loom now and I am getting ready to do the edging and then
take it off.  I will then find the center of the upper edge and with either
a 10 or probably a 13 circular knitting needle, I will pull up stitches and
make an oversized collar and then make a loop for a large button.  I
probably won'te get to it until after Christmas.

Susan Roe
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net