[Nfb-krafters-korner] word of warning.

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Sat Dec 20 05:42:50 UTC 2008

Terry,

You must knit loosely on these looms.  If you are traditionally a tight
knitter, you will need to take extra care to make sure that the stitches
will be loose enough to lift up and over.  I personally have this issue and
solve it by making the stitch, going back to the previous stitch and tugging
it back to loosen and then rechecking the stitch just made.

This adds more time to the project and I doubt that I will be using a loom
again.  My original reason for trying the loom was so that it would make
afghans easier to handle.  I have since started using Options needles from
KnitPicks and will try the long circular needles for the next afghan.

Cindy

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/joseli%
40thezoolady.net