[Nfb-krafters-korner] are we dead?

Kathy Huff mklhuff at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 26 13:56:04 UTC 2008

Hi joseli,

I think everyone is just celebrating with their family the holidays.  We, my
husband and I, are packing for our move to Louisville on Monday of next
week, so our holiday was not decorated this year; but, next year will be
different if we have anything to do with it.  Have a happy holiday season.

Kathy and Clara