[Nfb-krafters-korner] are we dead?

tribble lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 26 16:18:42 UTC 2008

Hi Joseli -- what an interesting name -- what is the origin of your name? I
like it.  Anyway, I think all the various lists are slow this season.
Yesterday I got only a handful of messages from all the lists I'm on, and I
usually get upwards of 200.
Hope you all are enjoying the holiday! I had a nice Christmas at home with
family and visiting relatives.
Happy new year!
--le