[Nfb-krafters-korner] Introduction

Ron Davidson fuzzy_1 at cox.net
Sun Dec 28 15:33:22 UTC 2008

Hello everyone ! My name is Ron Davidson and I am a blind woodcarver. The only vision I have is a pin hole of light.  I have been blind off and on for 40 years and total blind for the last six. My carving I took up when I wasn't able to keep my job as a cabinet and furniture builder. I was considered a liability not an asset. My carvings I do mostly is deep relief style and I also do chainsaw carvings with supervision. I have a web site that displays my carvings it is www.westvirginiawoodarts.com