[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking forward to convention

Diane dianefilipe at peoplepc.com
Sun Dec 28 16:02:09 UTC 2008

It's just a little over 6 months away.
What is it?  Our National Convention!

Last year I came up with the idea to make special lanyards or badge holders for our division!  This year, I have several people who have offered to help me.

So, for $10, a special lanyard will be made for you with an extra sturdy durable plastic name sleeve that you can pin your KK pin on.  (FYI, we will soon be announcing a contest for 2009's pin.  You want to be sure to collect one from each year!!!)

At the loop where your name sleeve is hung, will be a special KK ceramic bead, showing that you belong to our Krafters Division!

I remember last year Terri, you wanted one in red and white.  Would you still like one in those colors this year?  Linda, would you like one in blues?

I'm ready to take your order!
Happy New Year Everyone!!!!
Di