[Nfb-krafters-korner] What is your krafty New Years Resolution

AUDREY WELLNER rencraft at snet.net
Mon Dec 29 00:47:30 UTC 2008

Laura,
   I think you might find that material at this site
http://www.distinctivefabric.com/category.php?cat=FAUXFUR
   Hope this helps.  I think this fabric distributor is great and the fun fur is only $7.00 a yd.  But the best thing is - their material isn't cheap looking.  It looks really close to original.
    Audrey Wellner
   Secretary, NFBKK