[Nfb-krafters-korner] Introduction

AUDREY WELLNER rencraft at snet.net
Mon Dec 29 01:14:22 UTC 2008

Welcome Ron,
    I went to the website you have listed and I'd like to tell everyone on the list that what I saw posted was beautiful fine detailed work.  As the sighted secretary of this group I recommend your work to any of our members. The Crown Ornaments and Stars would have made beautiful gifts for the holiday and so reasonably priced.  Please keep us informed of your holiday offerings early so we can purchase some items.
   Audrey Wellner
   Secretary NFBKK
PS  Joyce please take notice