[Nfb-krafters-korner] Introduction

Ron Davidson fuzzy_1 at cox.net
Mon Dec 29 14:20:39 UTC 2008

Susan I entered the Baltimore Md show last March and placed second, third
and judges choice. I had a friend enter them that way they don't know I am
blind and they are judged like the rest. Next time I plan a trip to WV I
will contact you and maybe we could meet. I would like to visit with other
blind carvers. The sighted carvers don't talk to us on the same level or
they don't know how to describe things for us. I would like to have her web
address.