[Nfb-krafters-korner] Introduction

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Wed Dec 31 04:02:40 UTC 2008

Hi Ron, I spoke to my sister and gave her your web site link.  She also said
I could give you her e-mail as well.  When you send to her, it may take a
couple of days for her to reply, because she checks her computer only about
3 days a week.

Send me your e-mail address and I will send you her's off list.

Susan Roe
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net