[Nfb-krafters-korner] triangle loom weaving

Kristina Lawrence tishgifts at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 06:15:49 UTC 2008

I was going through some unread mail and came across this string of
emails. I would be interested in the class and getting a triangle loom
to work with. Sounds really interesting and addicting <g>. Always
looking for something to do with my hands when I am traveling or in a
situation where I am just "listening" without needing to take notes.

Kris