[Nfb-krafters-korner] Voting

tribble lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 5 22:47:19 UTC 2008

Hi Sharon -- I don't know what machine I used, but I used an accessible
voting machine for the first time this election -- I was very pleased to be
able to navigate and vote on the entire ballot without assistance, and thus
privately.  We just moved to Minnesota last year.  No other state I've lived
in had such a setup -- and I'm in a small town in Minnesota.  Quite nice!
Minnesota rocks.
And it has been one interesting political year! I was glad to be able to
take part in this election.
Take care!
--le