[Nfb-krafters-korner] Annette

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Mon Nov 10 00:44:01 UTC 2008

Yes, I've been back home from dog guide training for 1 week and finished my
home training portion on Friday.  I always put the chats on my calendar, but
when Monday nights come around, I'm just too tired to join.  But I'll try.

While I was in training, I got a lot of knitting and crocheting done.  I
made 3 headbands and 1 bun cover for my daughter.  I also got a few mini
Christmas stockings completed, and 1 knitted little gift bag.  I will be
putting chocolate kisses in the stockings and little gift bags for little
Christmas gifts for co-workers and others.  I got very little knitting done
during my week of home training.

Annette