[Nfb-krafters-korner] New member

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Sun Nov 16 03:59:05 UTC 2008

Yes, that is exactly the kind of coil weaving I'm talking about.  I have
been thinking of using the straw and dried grasses to make a basket for my
covered front porch.  We live in a two-story western red cedar log cabin on
our 60 acher farm in Virginia and I really like doing the rustick crafts.

Susan Roe
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net