[Nfb-krafters-korner] Friday's question a little early

Dan Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Sun Nov 16 22:22:21 UTC 2008

Hi to All,
I seem to be like most of you. I see my project and then try to
create it.  Sometimes others see what I have tried to create and
sometimes it isn't the same to them.  I figure it is because the
others only look with their eyes and I look with my hands, ears, and
what is useful.  lol

Really, I have an image of what I want before I start most things.  I
am wondering if this is the same for those who have never seen.  I
can remember yellow and blue and go from there.  But not seeing ever
might make a difference in how one sees their ideas.

I know my dear friend who had never seen, would never own anything
brown. She was sure brown was an ugly color. Her heair was brown and
so was dirt. lol

We never changed her mind.

Henrietta
~I wish you enough~