[Nfb-krafters-korner] A Problem with Friday Questions

Rovig, Lorraine LRovig at nfb.org
Mon Nov 17 13:40:16 UTC 2008

Hi, Joyce and Fellow Krafters,
A problem with the Friday questions occurred to me this morning.  Let's
call it an historical problem.  I'd give this great set of answers to
the current question a title like, "how I choose the details for my
project," if I were to give it a title. The problem is not one right
now, but it is going to come up in the future in that these great
answers will be hidden under the nonhelpful title of "Friday's question
a little early" so anyone who wants to research this topic will not
likely be able to find it in the archive for Krafters Korner.
My solution:  How about future questions having a standard format like,
maybe, the words, "Friday Q&A" (which is 3 cells in print, a capital Q
next to an ampersand next to a capital A without any spaces between, in
case your JAWS reads it differently)?  These words are followed by a
colon, then type the actual question in as few words as possible, or at
least mention the topic but post the full longer question in the body of
the message.  I am greatly enjoying the answers to this question, as I
have all the Friday questions.  Future krafters could learn a great deal
of valuable information from them.  Maybe a very short title for the
current subject line look like this-- Friday Q&A: Choosing my project's
details.
Lorraine