[Nfb-krafters-korner] New member

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Thu Nov 20 05:03:59 UTC 2008

Hi Terry,

We have 3 horses on the farm.  There are two sisters, Sassy is 19 and Luciel
is 10 and Beau Beau is the old mand and he is 36 years.  We don't have a
lake or stream, but there is a pond.  We don't allow hunting here, so there
are loads of deer.  They like to use a section of our front yard as a sort
of nursery.  We have come home several times late in the evening and seen
little fawns playing in our front yard and laying down amung the tall
grasses where their mom's have put them while they feed.  We have watched
about 3 generations being born, raised and then having babies of their own.

Susan Roe
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net