[Nfb-krafters-korner] plastic canvas patterns?

Sharon Hooley shooley2 at q.com
Wed Nov 26 00:03:25 UTC 2008

The thing I like about plastic canvas is that you can be so creative with
it, designing and building your own boxes, coasters, and other useful items
you might think of, without worrying if things are straight or not.  I call
this guided creativity; you're creative, but you're guided for precision.  I
like to measure how big I want something by counting the "holes" around an
object, or just decide how long and wide I want things to be.

Sharon