[Nfb-krafters-korner] Threaders for sewing/beading, etc.

Marianne Denning mdenning at cinci.rr.com
Thu Nov 27 01:07:39 UTC 2008

We have been able to use them on some types of sewing machines.  Some
needles on sewing machines are too small so we use wire needle threaders.
These are similar to floss threaders except they are flat and after you get
the end through the sewing machine needle you pull the threader apart and
pull the thread through.