[Nfb-krafters-korner] Threaders for sewing/beading, etc.

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Thu Nov 27 05:43:53 UTC 2008

I've looked locally, but they are very difficult to find.  And, you get 25
for three dollars & change.  Given, you have to pay shipping charges, but if
you are buying other items you may need its not bad.

I find they last longer and are much sturdier than the traditional wire
threaders I use  to use for threading sewing needles.