[Nfb-krafters-korner] a shopping we must go...

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Nov 29 21:50:30 UTC 2008

I hope everyone had a wonderful Turkey day!  We all give our thanks to  being
with friends and family this time of year.

Now that the leftovers are packed in the fridge, it is time to go  shopping.

So black Friday is over with and cyber Monday is not here yet.  I know  this
is off topic but do tell us what great items did you get shopping during  this
rush!  Do tell about the fantastic bargains you found and what you  paid for
them.  Let us know what time you went to the stores and how long  you had to
wait.

I thought this would be a good Friday question.

Joyce
AOL.com.