[Nfb-krafters-korner] Please introduce yourselves

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Oct 24 15:49:39 UTC 2008

I noticed we have a couple of new folks that have joined the list.  I  would
like to welcome you and please introduce yourself.  Do tell us what  type of
crafting you enjoy and what type of crafting you might like to learn  about.

We have some upcoming classes available via telephone conference call which
November 5 a beginners Knitting class and December 6 a Fun Making soap  Class!
 The next beading class is in the works without a set beginning date  yet.
So pull up your chair and sit back and enjoy the Krafters around  here.

Joyce Kane, President
NFB Krafters Division