[Nfb-krafters-korner] new craft ideas

Carol Osmar osmarc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 24 20:37:50 UTC 2008

Hi Annette, A nice thing about this list is even though you may
not be able to start a new craft at this time, you are aware that
other blind people are doing them and at some time in the future
you may be able to try them.

I made a broomstick lace afghan a long time ago.  I enjoyed it
and as I remember it went quite quickly.

Have you ever done  hairpin lace? I made an afghan with that for
my sister many years ago.  It was very pretty but it took a
little longer.

Carol

<nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
>Date sent: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 10:02:13 -0400
>Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] New Class Announcement for
funmaking	soaps

>Hi,

>Knitting, crocheting and broomstick lace are my primary crafts.
I dabble in
>origami.  I do not do plastic canvas.  The beading class and
conversations
>about it on this list have peaked my interest in it, but I just
do not have
>time to get into another craft.

>I live in Northern VA.

>Annette