[Nfb-krafters-korner] rosaries

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Oct 26 11:48:43 UTC 2008

Someone once walked up to me after I left  the     cardiologist 's office and
told me they had  ggone recently to a Mass for Healing at a church in my
town.  They asked if  they could give me the bracelet they had gotten at the mass.
 It was made  of wooden beads and was a rosary.  I wore this from that time
up to the day  before I left for Dallas NFB Convention this year.  My 2 year
old Grand  daughter had pulled it off on that day I was babysitting her and her
sister.  My Mom found it the next day while she was baby sitting the 2 of
them.  She brought it to her house so it would not get lost to save it for  me
until I returned back home.

When I did get back home and asked her for it, she told me it was on her
dining room  table.  Well we both searched for it and it was not  there.  She
insists that she put it right there.  I don't know what  happen to it, but the
person that gave it to me felt that I could use it more  then she could.  I hope
it has found a better place  and my Grand  daughter is pretty good about
finding things, but she could not come up with it  either.

Maybe I will make one someday to pass on to someone else.

Joyce