[Nfb-krafters-korner] future beading classes

consuelo johnson scooby_522002 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 26 18:20:03 UTC 2008

I would like to purchase knitting and bee kits.  If someone could tell me where tobuy them I would like that very much.
  consuelo johnson

Blindhands at aol.com wrote:
  Laurie,

I would like to do the snowflake one. I would be interested in the bracelet
projects and I would prefer purchasing the kits from you.

So sign me up. Let me know about dates off list so I could put you on the
calendar.

Joyce