[Nfb-krafters-korner] Rug Hooking.

etflemin at ix.netcom.com etflemin at ix.netcom.com
Sun Oct 26 21:47:11 UTC 2008

Hi:

I forget who was asking a few weeks back about latch rugs.  I was looking through NLS on-line catalog under folk art and found the below selection that might be helpful to the person who was interested in Latch Hook Rugs:

Title:         Rug hooking for the first time [sound recording]
                  / Donna Lovelady.
Published:     Washington, D.C. : National Library Service for
                  the Blind and Physically Handicapped, Library of Congress,
                  2006. (APH, recording studio).
Book Number:   DB 58033 (May be available only for download)
Access:        Downloadable talking book.

HTH.

Eileen