[Nfb-krafters-korner] About.com Article: Autumn Leaves Soaps

tribble lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 27 18:38:14 UTC 2008

Thanks for this link I am going to click on it when I get to it.  (For those
who don't know me, my first initial and last name spell "leaves", and so I
tend to collect things with a leaf motif (jewelry, clothes, soaps).
I would like to know if there are soap molds other than square or oval --
like maybe, fancy animal / leaves / floral or other geometric shaped molds?
Just wondering.

Oh, but if you are looking for a truely luxurious and good quality Christmas
gift for someone who loves bath and body and wonderful fragrances, go to
www.RememberMaui.com -- this is not a crafter's site, but they sell soaps,
creams and oils that are non-petroleum based and as the name implies, the
fragrances are all tropical fruits and flowers.
I have been shopping there for a couple of years for gifts and also use the
products myself and they are truely excellent. My mother, who is 84 and has
cronic dry skin, says it's the best thing she has used -- she always reads
the labels on moisturizers to be sure they don't have mineral oil, wich is
nice when you first put it on, but in the end, leeches all the oil out of
your skin when you rinse or wash or sweat.

Anyway, happy crafting.
--le