[Nfb-krafters-korner] About.com Article: Autumn Leaves Soaps

Dan Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Tue Oct 28 14:07:04 UTC 2008

Hi Terry,
One thing I figured out is that small molded soaps will be nicer then
usable ars.  So even though I think the flexable baking molds would
work I think you might be happier buying some holiday molds for soap
making. Then you could probably use them for jello or something. lol

Henrietta
~I wish you enough~