[Nfb-krafters-korner] About.com Article: Autumn Leaves Soaps

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Oct 28 20:05:25 UTC 2008

Many of these molds are made from plastic and will not stand oven  heat.  You
can use these molds for many things such as making chocolate or  just filling
them up with water for decorative ice cubes.

I do know that some of the molds over at Brambleberry can withstand heats  up
to 450 degrees, but I would check with Brambleberry about if they can be used
 to bake things in.

Joyce